OK, confession time......if anyone is paying attention to this blog (which I think my husband and my daughter are) I did miss two days.
We are in Colorado visiting Terry's brother and family! Hope, Sam, and Rose are currently on a ski hill somewhere - for the first time ever! 💪👍 I don't really appreciate this art form so every time there is a "home school ski day" at a local ski slope I promptly click "delete" before anyone sees it. But this one there was no getting out of and they were very excited.
Sam is a natural. Of course. Hope is getting the hang of it pretty well too, although just getting over pneumonia and being at a higher elevation may take a toll. Rose is hilarious. At first, a lot of drama. But then she got bit by the need for speed. Every time she comes inside she can't wait to get back out there. And Terry is hanging in there. He's the one teaching Rosie. Pretty cute. He'll be worn out, though.
I think I've mentioned this before, but I definitely appreciate not being bound by the school vacation schedule. From here, we head to AZ to visit Meema and Boppa for a few days!
And, of course, we've gotta give a shout out to all Vikings fans everywhere. The supposed "curse " has been broken!
Until next time,
Blessings,
Heidi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How the Teacher has been Blessed
It dawned on me the other day that I have never written a blog post about what the teacher (yours truly) has gotten out of this whole escapa...
-
So - two days in a row, baby! This week I am thankful for the flexibility of home schooling. I needed to take my dad to therapy on Monday...
-
Yesterday it dawned on me that it would be a horrible thing for someone to read this blog and decide that this was the only way to home scho...
-
Lately, I think I am more thankful than ever that in 2004 we took the bold, yet trepid step to start homeschooling our oldest daughter as sh...
No comments:
Post a Comment