Ok. Missed yesterday and today is after midnight, but I haven't gone to bed yet. What am I thinking?
Yesterday, I learned the power of a little sugar. Rose was not participating in grammar review very well, that is until Terry started giving her little bitty pieces of Swedish Fish every time she answered a question. Hmmmmm. It was very nice to have cooperation and get done. Hmmmmmm.
Don't judge. 😮
Until next time,
Blessings,
Heidi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How the Teacher has been Blessed
It dawned on me the other day that I have never written a blog post about what the teacher (yours truly) has gotten out of this whole escapa...
-
So - two days in a row, baby! This week I am thankful for the flexibility of home schooling. I needed to take my dad to therapy on Monday...
-
Yesterday it dawned on me that it would be a horrible thing for someone to read this blog and decide that this was the only way to home scho...
-
Lately, I think I am more thankful than ever that in 2004 we took the bold, yet trepid step to start homeschooling our oldest daughter as sh...
No comments:
Post a Comment