Well, we are about to start another school year this week. Of course, Hope is on her own journey of raising money for Operation Underground Railroad through Terry's running of the Twin Cities Marathon. It is such a good cause. Children are being stolen from their families and exploited in our own home state......even right under our noses in our own home towns.
Well - after that heavy subject...... we need to lighten it up. Sam is so non-excited about school starting. He has three online college classes and two co-op classes this fall. Should be challenging, yet do-able. I think he will do really well after he gets done moping around.
Rosie - Well, she thinks that school starts whenever she says it does... :-) However, the last couple weeks she has left a trail of various books of all levels, lengths, and sizes all over the house. It is a little messy for sure, but it warms a home school mother's heart to see it. Maybe next week we will work on the cleaning up lesson.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How the Teacher has been Blessed
It dawned on me the other day that I have never written a blog post about what the teacher (yours truly) has gotten out of this whole escapa...
-
So - two days in a row, baby! This week I am thankful for the flexibility of home schooling. I needed to take my dad to therapy on Monday...
-
Yesterday it dawned on me that it would be a horrible thing for someone to read this blog and decide that this was the only way to home scho...
-
Lately, I think I am more thankful than ever that in 2004 we took the bold, yet trepid step to start homeschooling our oldest daughter as sh...
No comments:
Post a Comment